Final Submission Guideline
- Please format the proceedings pages and citation styles according to the instructions in the following links.
Citation Reference Styles
Template for Camera-Ready Page
- Abstracts should be 1 to 3 pages. Panel proposals are treated as abstracts; it must include a list of panelists and are up to 3 pages only. Work-in-progress paper are requested at 4-7 pages. Full papers must be a complete research and with 8-25 pages (up to 10000 words),
not including tables or figures, for indexing purpose. The shortest version of 8 pages should be prepared for the conference proceedings if author(s) would like to publish it in journals later on.
- Accepted papers/abstracts will be published in English in the conference proceedings online (with ISSN 1683-0040 indexed by EI/SCOPUS since 2005). However, a publication fee of USD 150 is required besides the registration fee.
- Only full papers can be indexed by EI/SCOPUS. Authors initially submit Abstracts or WIP papers
can submit Full papers as the camera-ready versions before the conference. However, submission of revised paper after the conference for publication in
the formal conference proceedings is limited to minor revisions; no upgrade of paper type is allowed.
- Please visit the following links to get familiar with the publication policy and ethics with ICEB.
Publication Policy and Publication Ethics
*** Important note: Based on the content quality, ICEB Editorial Office reserves the right to exclude poor-quality content from the program book and the proceedings book to maintain the conference quality.